Advertising Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all advertisements placed on www.cvmail.com.au:
1. Other than fixed packages, prices set by cvMail may vary without notice.
2. All amounts owing to cvMail must be paid within 30 days of the date of invoice. cvMail may charge interest on late payment.
3. Advertisers must pay the amount of all invoices in full notwithstanding any errors or omissions in any advertisements.
4. It is unlawful for an advertiser to discriminate against candidates including discrimination on the basis of sex, pregnancy, age, race or political or religious beliefs unless covered by an exception or the advertiser has an exemption under relevant legislation. cvMail will not accept advertisements that appear to be contrary to law.
5. The advertiser indemnifies cvMail against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account by cvMail as a result of the listing or intended listing of any advertisement by that advertiser on www.cvmail.com.au
6. cvMail makes every effort to avoid errors in advertisements. However, cvMail accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and requires that advertisers check their advertisements for errors as soon as they are placed on the site. Any errors may be edited immediately.
7. cvMail reserves the right to reject any advertisement from being displayed on its site for any reason whatsoever.
8. cvMail is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by an advertiser as a result of any failure or delay in listing an advertisement.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the state of Victoria. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction there.